Ethiopian coffees are highly sought after for their distinctive and extraordinary flavor profiles. These Ethiopian landraces were grown in extremely dense mountainous forests at the high altitudes of Ethiopia's Guji region. The nearly thousand-mile-long forest of Guji's Uraga region produces bright, complex, and profoundly nuanced coffees. This offering from Muda Tetessa has flavor notes of blackberry, key-lime pie, Meyer lemon, and wildflower honey.
BLACKBERRY • KEY-LIME PIE • WILDFLOWER HONEY
- Origin: Ethiopian
- Region: Guji Zone, Oromia
- Varietals: Ethiopian Landraces
- Drying Process: Natural (Sundried)
- Elevation: 2,100-2,300 (MASL)
- Farmer: Muda Tetessa Washing Station, various smallholders in Uraga